Certified Hyundai Wesley Chapel | CPO Hyundai Clearwater | Certified Used Hyundai St Petersburg FLWhether buying your first car, replacing an existing SUV or adding to your fleet, selecting a Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned vehicle is a confidence-inspiring choice.. Why? Because Hyundai CPO vehicles come with a manufacturer's warranty, are high quality, and in like-new condition. That means there's less to worry about now and down the road. All certified used Hyundai vehicles can't be more than 5 years old and must have less than 60,000 miles, pass a comprehensive 150-point quality assurance inspection by a Hyundai dealership technician and must have a clean, non-branded title as verified by a CARFAX® Vehicle History Report. The extensive, 150-point mechanical and appearance inspection performed by our certified technicians in our service deparment makes certain that each vehicle meets Hyundai CPO factory-specified program standards. Visit Courtesy Hyundai today to learn more about what it takes to become a Certified Pre-Owned Hyundai.
$2,066 OF ADDED VALUE IN EVERY HYUNDAI CPO VEHICLE
In addition to the striking design, human-focused technology, and uncompromised workmanship found in all Hyundai vehicles, a Hyundai CPO vehicle comes fully-equipped with the following suite of benefits valued at $2,066:
- A 10-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty+ plus the remainder of the 5-Year/60,000-Mile new vehicle limited warranty
- A Comprehensive 150-Point* Inspection
- 10-Year/Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance+
- Rental Car & Travel Interruption Reimbursement for covered repairs
- 3-Month of No-Charge SiriusXM Radio All Access Trial Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned Satellite Radio "All Access" Trial
- And the peace-of-mind provided by a complimentary CARFAX Vehicle History Report ? CARFAX Vehicle History Report Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned
+From original in-service date and zero (0) miles. *154-Point Inspection for Sonata Hybrid; 166-Point Inspection for Equus.
RECALL NOTICE: Some vehicles offered for sale may be subject to unrepaired manufacturer safety recalls. To determine the recall status of a vehicle, visit www.safercar.gov or click here.